Most summer Fridays, 5:00pm-7:00pm
June 6-September 19, 2014 (except September 12)
+ ticketed gourmet Harvest to Hearth event September 27 (watch for details)
This week's Guest Chef:
Kyle Leffel, Cerulean
A "Pizza Friday" is a dining experience for the whole family featuring artisan pizzas made with all-natural, locally-sourced ingredients and baked in an outdoor, wood-fired brick oven. Pizzas may be taken home as carryout or enjoyed picnic-style on the farm.
Our regular 10" pizzas are $10-$15 each. Typically, four pizzas are served each Friday: the traditional Hawkins Farm margherita (tomato sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, fresh basil); Hawkins Farm sausage; Hawkins Farm pepperoni; and a seasonal pizza.
Each season we host several Guest Chef nights featuring gourmet pizzas for $20 each.
Guest chef nights scheduled for 2014:
June 27 - flavorNfocus and Between Heaven and Earth chef Jennifer Disler
- Mojo pork belly with raw crema, pickled radishes, cilantro, Swiss Sandcrest Jack Cheese
- Charred golden beet with local fresh goat cheese, parsley, and dill vinaigrette
- Dill flower pesto with pork belly, eggplant, and feta cheese
August 15 - flavorNfocus and Between Heaven and Earth chef Jennifer Disler
- Ratatouille with oven dried zucchini and fresh goat cheese
- Smoked duck, braised leek on roasted tomato oil with Italia cheese
August 22 - Hamish Matousek, Williams-Sonoma
- Fresh apple-fennel-sage sausage with red onion and heirloom tomatoes
- White pizza with fresh chive ricotta, leeks, sage, and heirloom tomatoes
August 29 - Kyle Leffel, Cerulean
- Roasted Red Pepper with Garlic Romesco, Sweet Peppers, and Red Onion
- Smoked Turkey with Caramelized Onion Romesco, Pepperoncini, Leek, and Heirloom Tomato
September 5 - Caleb France and Jonny Morbitzer, Cerulean
September 12 - no pizza served
September 19 - FINAL Fridays on the Farm pizza night
Cash, check, and credit cards are accepted.
Proceeds go to the work of HOPE CSA, Inc., a non-profit educational organization.
WE SERVE RAIN OR SHINE!
Please note: No reservations accepted. Patrons who dine on the farm are encouraged to bring blankets, table service, supplemental food and beverages as there are no napkins, utensils, chairs, tables, trashcans or beverages available on the farm. We just serve great pizza and that's it! Diners are responsible for removing all trash from the premises once they are finished. The setting is both a working farm and a family dwelling, so your care and consideration of the property and close supervision of your children is expected. No pets, please.